Who are we?
InfraNergy is a clean energy infrastructure developer and operator, working to accelerate cutting edge investments focused on solar and battery energy storage distributed generation and on-grid power solutions.
What is the role?
InfraNergy looks to employ skilled Field Technicians who shall be responsible for power audits, installations and operation and maintenance of our sites all over Nigeria. They shall work with our technical operations team to deliver on customer power supply expectations, providing quality service and user satisfaction. We seek principled and hardworking team players who are driven to continually improve themselves and exceed expectations.
What will you do?
- Site installation – expertise in electrical wiring, solar, battery, generator and air conditioner functionality.
- QHSE – site and operational safety
- Reporting – site health, customer interaction, statutory communications
- Site Visit and Fault Resolution – manage uptime expectations
- Client interaction – relationship management as first line of contact for site operation and issue reporting
Where will you work?
- Applicants for this role shall work mostly in the field, with less than 10% of their time spent in office environments.
- Applicants shall be capable of working in outdoor environments and lifting items over 15kg.
InfraNergy shall provide a conducive work environment with essential work tools for excellent performance.
What do we need?
- Education: National Diploma, Higher National Diploma or Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering Preferably Electrical and Electronics or Mechanical.
- Experience: A minimum of 1 years’ work experience in Electrical Engineering roles in the renewable energy or power industry. Experience installing and/or maintaining solar solutions is required.
- Language Proficiency: English.
- Interpersonal Skills and Professionalism:
- Passionate about renewable energy
- Excellent communicator
- Team participant and manager
- Motivated and able to thrive under pressure
- Willing and able to travel within and outside Nigeria
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools – Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to build a network of local and international industry professionals at InfraNergy and among our business partners
- Competitive salary and benefits with opportunities for growth and career advancement
How to Apply:
Send your CV and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org