Location: Remote; Lagos, Nigeria
Position: Analyst / Associate / Manager / General Manager
· Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
· Create platforms, applications and website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
· Develop data architecture and integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
· Gather and refine specifications and requirement based on technical needs.
· Building new tools and develop new software to drive the automation of revenue generating processes and cost optimization work flows
· Create and maintain software documentation.
· Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our apps, web tools, online platforms and websites.
· Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
· Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
Minimum Required Qualifications | Education:
· Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable global university – in Computer Science or related field or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Proven working experience in programming
· Top-notch programming skills and in depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
· A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
· Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
· Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process.
· Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills.
· Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
· Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
· Experience or interest in the energy industry, ideally in renewable energy sales would be an added advantage.
Skills and Qualifications
· Experience: 2+ years
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, managing and interfacing effectively with cross-functional internal groups of all levels and competencies.
· Strong leadership & strategic skills; ability to balance & prioritize competing interests.
· Entrepreneurial, self-starter with a desire to learn and win
· Demonstrated ability to develop new business relationships quickly and to close business opportunities
· Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
Submit CV and cover letter to email@example.com